Faisalabad: The district’s 14 illegal housing projects have recently been identified by the Faisalabad Development Authority (FDA).
According to the FDA spokeswoman, Dr. Muhammad Zahid Ikram, Director General of the FDA, has directed officers to inspect the condition of all housing projects in the area and to secure the properties of any illegal colonies.
The list of 14 illegal housing schemes are listed below:
1. Wadi-e-Safa in Chak No.216-RB
2. Canal Motorway Housing in Chak No.110-JB
3. Canal Avenue in Chak No.215-B
4. Zamzama Avenue in Chak No.209-RB
5. Pine Valley in Chak No.121-JB
6. Sarbuland City in Chak No.61-JB
7. Grand Iconic City in Chak No.236-JB
8. Grand City in Chak No.3-JB
9. Suridan Enclave in Chak No.188-JB
10. Pacific City in Chak No.61-JB
11. Wadi-e-Ismaeel in Chak No.218-RB
12. District-1 in Chak No.192-RB
13. Top City in Chak No.236-RB
14. Green Top City in Chak No.266-RB
Before initiating any of these house projects, the proprietors have to adhere to all coding standards.
For the latest Real Estate News and Blogs, visit Agency21 International.
Leave a Reply